- Feb 18, 2007: Updated peak detection. MA2C now trancates the left-edge of overlapping enriched regions.
- Feb 27, 2007: The default BandWidth and P-value Thresholds have been changed to 500 and 1E-3, respectively.
- March 23, 2007: Fixed a bug which didn't enable the Normalization and PeakDetection Tabs when you choose the Sequence and Pair Data manually.
- April 1, 2007: MA2C now also outputs ChIP-enriched regions in GFF3 format.
- May 29, 2007: "MA2C Score Method" is now stored in .xls output.
- June 20, 2007: Updated manual with quality assurance examples.
- July 13, 2007: Updated FDR output in .xls.
- Sept 19, 2007: Updated the grid layout on the Peak Detection pane.
- Jan 15, 2008: Updated peak detection. Now, MA2C will merge the
overlapping enriched regions. And some confusing columns are
excluded from the output xls files.